mondtracgentta Admin replied

292 weeks ago

The Ancient Evil 2: Guardian Of The Underworld Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Five jaded young friends foolishly dabble in the dark arts and unleash Anubis, the Egyptian God of the dead, on an unsuspecting New England island. As the body count rises, the survivors must figure out a way to defeat the powerful creature as they fight not only for their lives, but for their very souls.
You guessed it kids, it's a low budget American horror comedy that desperately wants to be The Evil Dead. It isn't, but nor is it terrible. Yes, the dialogue is clunky (and that's being kind), and yes the acting fluctuates between very bad and truly appalling, but if that's why you watch movies you probably won't be reading a review of a movie called Ancient Evil 2 anyway. These kind of movies succeed, not because they could be made, but because they WERE when perhaps it was too much to ask. It's the ambition that I love. Well, we've only got £400 left, and we still need to make our Egyptian Mummy beast. It's this 'we don't give a damn if it looks a bit shoddy' attitude that really adds charm. Ultimately then, a genuine Z-grade horror comedy, that you might find surprisingly enjoyable.
Okay, first of all I never heard of spells that will bring gods to earth and make them mummies, that was just silly. Second, if you bring an god to earth and he's undead and out to kill you, don't tease him. They don't like that. Next, I like the idea of having Anubis is cool, but he seemed too decay, how was he suppose to see, he had no eyes. The acting and writing was a tad weak and the plot was basic slasher genre stuff. But even though it didn't make much sense, I did like the Anubis monster design and it did have some interesting lines and a few chuckles a long the way. All and all I say a valiant effort from the makers, who I can tell tried to make a good movie and I give them A for effort. Even with all the problems this movie had it's still watchable and enjoyable and I also give ANCIENT EVIL 2: GUARDIAN OF THE UNDERWORLD 6 STARS.

The Family BusinessThe Secret Sword Resonates movie download hd30,000 Leagues Under the Sea full movie kickass torrentDownload the The Big Escape full movie tamil dubbed in torrentPast Transgressions movie download in hdXtraction in tamil pdf downloadhindi Al BashaThe ClausuradoKidnapped full movie online freeThe Good Life full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.